Sunday, May 16, 2010

What an amazing Sabboth day!

It is amazing how God has worked on my unsaved family member's hearts since I was home for spring break. It excites me to see that some are truly seeking the Lord to be saved.

Today God really gave me assurance and a peace that everything will go well, especially going through the airports. But most importantly He has given me the
assurance that my family is in His hands.

This morning in Sunday school, our lesson was about times when God asks us to complete steps of faith, even when we don't even have an idea of what is ahead. This spoke to me directly because I have been struggling with nervousness the last few days, and have not had much of an appetite.

Then in the morning service I was anointed along with two others in my church for our ministries or new paths that we are about to begin. One was Dick Buchez, who was presented with a local ministers license. The other was Dorothy Kennel, who is moving to Mishawaka, IN to be with her daughter. Just being anointed by the Pastor Tim Miller and the church praying around me truly blessed me. I felt the presence of God, and His anointing. Even so much so that I don't really feel as nervous as I did. I had my appetite back at lunch time (LOL)!

Both the evening and morning services gave me the assurance I needed from God that everything was going to be fine. It was a true answer to my prayers last night!
I would just like to testify to the fact that God is so real to me. He is my strength, provider, comforter, encourager, and many other things!
Thanks of all of your prayers!

God bless,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment